Thursday, November 9, 2017

25 years old Eddie photographed by Ed Miles - BAFTAs 2007

Thanks to my Italian friend Cris, who posted some photos from the BAFTA 2007 Ed Miles photoshoot. 
I think the photos are perfect for TBT. I added one more photo from this shoot posted earlier by k280-2
and some pictures from the Award show too, because I didn't make post about the event yet.

BAFTA Film Awards 2007 after party at the Grosvenor House
Photo by Ed Miles (via: k280-2) February 11, 2007

Three more photos from this shoot - the first one is new to me
Thanks to Cris (Eddie Redmayne Italian Blog) for posting them.



More from BAFTAs 2007

Eddie and Eva Birthistle presented the Award for Best Editing.
The winner was United 93


 photos above via bafta.org
I failed to find a video, please comment if you know about one.

 Eddie Redmayne and Eva Birthistle pose backstage in the Awards Room
at The Orange British Academy Film Awards (BAFTAs) at the
Royal Opera House on February 11, 2007 in London, England.


Eddie Redmayne Web Gallery links (HQ photos):

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment can be published after moderation