Wednesday, June 28, 2017

What the cast wants in Fantastic Beasts 2 - Harry Potter book 20th anniversary



Eddie Redmayne, Katherine Waterston, Alison Sudol, Dan Fogler, David Heyman and Ezra Miller
on what they would like to see in the sequels


"What I would love is... did you hear in this film a lot about him being in a field for a year,
and Newt having spend a year out in Equatorial Guinea. I kinda would love to see him out
sort of  Tarzan-ing basically.  I'd love to see him like, properly out in Equitorial Guinea "


"I'd love to see him like properly out in Equatorial Guinea, Egypt, or somewhere doing...you know,
out of the field...maybe taking off his coat. Undoing his bow tie, and getting stuck in."



my screenshots from the video
my gifset here

Can we just appreciate how Newt runs for a moment
Originally posted by scamanderslife (I lightened the gif a bit)

The release of the first Harry Potter book was 20 years ago. 
J.K. Rowling tweeted for the occasion:

Personal: I read the first book, when everyone in my little daughter's class got a copy at the end of the school year in 2000. I remember the family readings we did in our holiday. We read from the book aloud in the car while travelling. This book made her love literature. She has a blog on tumblr about the books he read. She's not active lately, because she has a lot of other things in her mind (she didn't stop reading only doesn't make posts), but she posted book reviews and quotes, artworks weekly earlier.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment can be published after moderation