Thursday, June 22, 2017

My tumblr blog is 3 years old


addictedtoeddie.tumblr.com/ turned 3 today πŸŽ‚
My edit for the anniversary
The original photo was taken 3 years ago in Wimbledon. (x)

There are wonderful Eddie Redmayne fanblogs on tumblr. I follow many
of them since I became a fan in November 2012. I started my blog here in 
the blogger in 2013, because this platform suited better to my post ideas. 
A few month later I realized, that it would be helpful to start a tumblr blog 
too. so it would be much easier to follow my favorite blogs, and they can 
support each other. I can link the related tumblr posts in my blogposts by 
using hashtags to group them, and I can also post there updates and 
promote my blogger with read more links, that serve as additions to my 
tumblr posts. I can organize the infos and pics better, this help us - to me 
and hopefully to you as well - to find what we are looking for.

Some of my tumblr posts

Why am I Eddie addict and why do I run my blogs and 
social media accounts? Personal post about my motivations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment can be published after moderation