Sunday, February 12, 2017

Some newly published or discovered old photos

Sario Watanabe-Solomon is a contestant of BBC's 'Let it Shine', member of the band 'Five to Five'
He performed on West-End in Oliver (2009) in NYMT productions 13 the Musical (2012),
West Side Story 2013Spring Awakening 2013 - Eddie in NYMT
I think the photo was taken in January 2012, when Eddie played Richard II
at the Donmar Warehouse

@michellefawbush posted on Instagram: An out of this world performance by this talented 

Her story: …I went to the Theory of Everything screening in New York not really knowing what to expect. I invited my friend Alana. We met at this tiny theater in Tribeca and sat down alongside other New Yorkers and the entire cast. After the movie (which was beyond incredible), we joined the cast in another room for drinks. I ended up meeting and talking to Eddie Redmayne. He couldn’t have been more humble and kind. I told him how phenomenal his performance was and that I was confident he was going to win an Oscar. I’m not one to get mushy around celebrities but this was different and surreal and incredibly special: one of those “why am I here?/I love nyc” moments. This is the picture I got to document the night. (via guestofaguest.com)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment can be published after moderation