Wednesday, February 1, 2017

BTS photo of The Theory of Everything by the sculptor of the Queen Victoria statue

Sculptor Bruce Gordon posted this photo on Instagram

sculptorbruce: Little moment with #eddieredmayne In my studio for a preliminary sitting for a 
#polysculpt I produced of #queenvictoria for #thertheoryofeverything a while back #filmsculpture

Wrote The Hollywood Reporter in 2014: “Hawking’s classmates put him in the lap of a statue of 
Queen Victoria, which was fabricated by the production’s art department. No such statue actually 
exists at Cambridge.” (via bespokeredmayne)


STEPHEN, cradled in the giant arms of a seated marble statue - cradled like a baby,
waiting for BRIAN to return. (source: sirredmayne)


3 comments:

  1. As a new fan of eddie,I really want to thank you for collecting the photos and news.I love your blog so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a new fan of eddie,I really want to thank you for collecting the photos.I love you blog so much.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment can be published after moderation