Friday, October 7, 2016

Eddie discovers his patronus

Find out what happened when Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them actor Eddie Redmayne
immersed himself in Pottermore’s Patronus experience.




“Oh my God, I’m a basset hound,” Redmayne says in the video. “I’m a basset hound! That’s
ingenious! I love basset hounds, the floppy ears and kind mentality. Slightly dopey… Perfect.”
Entertainment Weekly article


Eddie Redmayne: "I actually did (the Patronus test) twice as it launched. Both times I got the 
same Patronus. The people from Pottermore told me that that was incredibly rare because of 
the amount of algorithms it takes to choose the Patronus. So I must really be that thing." 
"A basset hound with long floppy ears and slightly dopey. I think they might have got it spot on." 
(x) via
Personal note: When I first signed up on Pottermore I was sorted into Hufflepuff, and even made
a scarf for myself. Later when I had to register again the sorting hat put me into Griffindor. I put
myself somewhere in between, depending on my mood. My Patronus is a West Highland terrier

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment can be published after moderation