Tuesday, March 18, 2014

New photo - Eddie's reading on the tube on 17th March

Other tweets from her:
- I am so proud of myself that I didn't freak out (internally I was screaming) and wasn't staring /that much/ (x)
- I've never found him attractive to be honest, but he is very good looking in real life (x)
- Just posted a photo http://instagram.com/p/lppcpVotS5/ (x)
Casually sitting next to Eddie Redmayne on the tube, literally made my entire week.
- WE MADE EYE CONTACT TWICE (x)
Her blogpost (x):
So today on my way to work I was sitting next to Eddie Redmayne on the Tube. 
Internally I was screaming, but I tried my best not to show it on the outside. 
Nothing ever happens in my life, so let me be happy for a moment! (x)

Excerpt from Cristina Cocco's report about the Jonathan Ross Show recording (full article here)
But it is starting to talk about the proposal (unofficial) received last week in Los Angeles on the possibility of being Christian Grey, the moment when he returns to be the true timidly Eddie Redmayne.
He repeatedly passes his hand through his hair, he blushes, he picks up his legs, puts them on the couch and admits: “I have not read the book, but the truth is that I have time to read pretty much only when I’m on the tube and, especially now that people know who I am, I am ashamed that they see that I’m reading it, I have to download it to my Kindle so they can not see the cover. ”

Update 29th April 2014:
We know now what he read!
It was David Ebershoff's novel The Danish Girl. I know it from a comment somebody wrote to my 29th April post. Eddie will play the leading role in the film adaptation directed by Tom Hooper. It's a love story about Danish painters Einar Wegener and his wife Gerda. In 1930, Wegener was one of the first men ever to undergo operations to become a woman.
I searced the cover on Amazon, here it is to the right.


2 comments:

  1. So concentrated, he is just lovely!
    I'm addicted to Eddie too, for a year and a half, since I saw TPOTE.
    Great job with this blog!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment can be published after moderation