Friday, August 16, 2013

Singing in films before Les Mis


Eddie was singing a bit in films before Les Miserables. Here are some short clips from 
the films Glorious 39, Hick (Spoiler alert!) and The Good Shepherd. To watch the third 
video click on the YouTube sign at the bottom or on the link in the window.


Eton College Chapel Choir Soloist Eddie Redmayne - Ave Maria mp3
Eton Ft Eddie Redmayne - God Is With Us mp3
The Choir of Trinity College, Cambridge 2001- I Saw Three Ships

Personal note:
When I was a little girl I wanted to be a singer. I love to sing, but I thought that my singing voice is not good enough, so I didn't go to singing lessons and I never sang professionally. I sang in choir for eight years when I was at school.
If you are interested in, you can check my karaoke videos here. I sing "On my own" and 
"I Dreamed a Dream" from Les Misérables  (recorded with my phone). 
(updated on Dec 04, 2017)

1 comment:

  1. You have such a beautiful voice! I love Eddie's choir singing as well. His voice is amazing. Maybe he will have more singing roles in the future!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment can be published after moderation